This page provides instructions on setting up a Signature in Outlook
You must have signed in to and configured Outlook before you can configure a signature - for instructions on doing so please see Setting up Outlook (Office 365)
- Open Outlook
- Click "New Email"
- Click on "Signature" and then "Signatures..." in the drop-down menu.
- If you do not see the "Signature" icon, you may have the "Simplified view" in Outlook, click on "Message" and then click the small down-arrow to expand the toolbar
- Click "New" and enter a name for this signature
- You will now be able to enter text into the large box in the Signature window (you can copy & paste into the box, including images)
- Once you have entered your signature, ensure it is set as both the "New Messages" and "Replies / Forwards":
- Click "OK" to save the Signature.
Please see this short video demonstrating the process: