- Open the Outlook app.
- Enter your email address:
- Click "Connect"
- When prompted click "Exchange":
- Enter your password in the "Windows Security" dialogue box that appears and click OK.
- You should now receive a prompt that your email has been added, un-tick the box "Set up Outlook on my phone" and click Done to launch Outlook:
- Outlook should launch, and your mailbox will start to download - please note it may take some time, depending on the size of the mailbox & folders.
If you need to add an additional mailbox to your Outlook once set up please follow our guide on Adding a mailbox to Outlook.