If an error advises that 'Windows requires a digitally signed driver', this is typically caused by a computer still running Windows 7 (Service Pack 1), which is missing a Security Update (KB3033929). This Update can be downloaded from https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/download/details.aspx?id=46148.
Error; your user name or password may not be configured properly for this connection
If your connection to the VPN does not complete and you receive the error message "Unable to logon to the server. Your user name or password may not be configured properly for this connection. (-12)" then you may need to modify additional settings. If you have a supported computer we can help with this.
|title||Click here to view steps to resolve...|
- Open Internet Explorer
- click on the Settings cog
- Select the Security tab then select Trusted sites and click the Sites button
- add the relevant url to Trusted sites
- for the Clinical School VPN add
- for Sainsbury Lab or Zoology add https://phobos.slcu.cam.ac.uk:10443
For additional information
If you have any problems, questions or queries please do not hesitate to contact the CSCS Service Desk: