If you have been allocated a Software Token instead of a physical hardware token to access the SDHS you will have received an email from firstname.lastname@example.org and you should follow the step by step instructions contained within the email link.
- You will have the option to set the token generator on a PC or a mobile phone. If installing on a Mobile Phone you will need to download the app from either the Play Store (Android) or App Store (Apple), the name of the App is RSA SecureID Software Token, by RSA Security, it should have an icon like this:
- If you are installing the app on a Windows PC the link to download the app contained within the Signify instructions should bring you to this site https://community.rsa.com/t5/securid-software-token-for/tkb-p/securid-software-token-microsoft-windows
- As of November 2021 the link for the latest version of the app 5.0.3 will ask you to sign in with ID and password to access the download, your login details won’t work to access this version so Please use version 5.0.2 which you can download without needing a login, please select 64-Bit version
- There is a copy of 5.0.2 token found here also if needed
View file name RSASecurIDToken502.msi height 250
- If you have any problems signing in please make sure you have completed the setup process from the Signify email through all the stages including the last stage of setting up recovery questions. If you continue to have problems please contact the CSCS Service Desk
- If you need to change the device your token is used on (eg you get a new phone or PC) please contact the CSCS Service Desk, as we will need to revoke your current token then re-issue it, then you can set up again on a new device