This page has instructions on how to map a network drive to the Hutch Servers (e.g. Minerva, Borr, etc.) from a CSCS Managed Device.
- Ensure you are either connected to the Hutchison or Clinical School network, or are connected to the VPN.
- Open Windows Explorer and browse to "This PC"
- Click on "Map Network Drive" (you may have to click on the "Computer" tab if it is hidden):
- In the window that opens, ensure the "Reconnect at sign-in" and "Connect using different credentials" boxes are both ticked. Enter the path to the share (including ".hutchison-mrc.cam.ac.uk" after the name - e.g. "\\minerva.hutchison-mrc.cam.ac.uk\Centre") and then click Finish:
- You will then be asked for your credentials:
- You need to enter "h-mrc\" followed by your CRSID and your Hutchison password. Tick the "Remember my credentials" box to save them for the automatic mapping:
- Click on "OK" and then after a few seconds a window will pop up showing the mapped drive.